Urogynecology Program of Women's College Hospital has moved to Mount Sinai Hospital. Please refer to the offices of Dr. Danny Lovatsis and Dr. Nucelio Lemos in Mount Sinai Hospital directly.
Prior sending the first referral, all Primary Care Providers must complete an online onboarding and registration module to familiarize providers with both the ISAEC model of care and the referral process. It will take couple days to process your registration. You will receive a notice once you are ready to start your referral.
Rapid Access Clinic for Hip and Knee
All primary care physicians are required to fax referrals for primary hip and knee joint arthroplasty to the centralized fax numbers.
- St. Michael's Hospital, Holland Orthopaedic & Arthritic Centre (Sunnybrook Hospital), Mount Sinai Hospital, St. Joseph's Health Centre site, Michael Garron Hospital, Toronto Western Hospital
- Scarborough Health Network (General Site and Centenary Site), Lakeridge Health (Ajax & Pickering Site and Taunton Health Centre), Peterborough Regional Health Centre, Ross Memorial Hospital, Haliburton Highlands Health Services
- Humber River Hospital, Major Mackenzie Health, Markham Stouffville Hospital, North York General Hospital, Southlake Regional Health Centre
Ontario Bariatric Network
- Online Referral System and Information for Bariatric Programs
All beriatric referrals must be submitted online.
- TJR (Total Joint Replacement) Publicly Funded Outpatient Rehab (OPR) Programs in the GTA **Accepting External Referrals **
Highlights: Doctors are able to find rehabilitative services and programs (covered by OHIP or private) within your region's boundaries with the possible exception of some specialized and OHIP funded clinics. Those services are Community-Based Rehabilitative Care, Condition or Population Based Rehabilitative Care (acquired brain injury, amputee, hip fracture and more), Hospital-Based Outpatient Rehabilitative Care and Inpatient Rehabilitative Care.